Monday, July 7, 2008

Made it to Paris

Here I am, using the free internet point at the Hotel du Parc-Montsouris... the nine-and-a-half hour flight from Vancouver was relatively uneventful, chicken korma for dinner, a nice and quiet seatmate, only a little puking as we landed (not by me)... what more could a boy ask for?

We passed through customs, etc, with no problem; North American gestapo airport security could take a page or two from Charles de Gaulle Airport... no hassle, with no diminished sense of security... and it is all about perception, n'est-ce pas?

The RER trip was easy; a major stop is just blocks from my hotel. I checked in and went out for dinner (having been more or less awake for about 30 hours, now). At dinner I had a little wine with my big salad and créme brulé, so I am feeling little pain. I think I will go to bed now and will update this later.

2 comments:

GrandPrixGTP said...

bien venu a Paris e la plumme de ma tante.

filmguy said...

merci beaucoup, jay!