Friday, July 11, 2008

Le Marais

Right now, I am sitting in Web 46 an internet cafe on rue du Roi de Sicile [#46, duh]. So far today, I have managed to go up the Arc du Triomphe, have lunch with Rosemary [see photo under "Evidence I am in Paris"], and tour the Centre Georges Pompidou. After looking at all the great modern and contemporary art, I have been wandering around this cool neighbourhood. Just up the block at #52, at Moto 777, I bought a tres chic hand silkscreened tie... I am pretty sure that no one else in Prince George is going to have one like it... you can see their stuff for yourself at moto777.com. I wish that I had brought my cord with me, so I could post a picture or two of my spiffy sojourn in Paris... well, I guess that both my loyal readers can wait. I am going to meet Chih [see same above-referenced photo] on the steps of the Bastille Opera in a few minutes. I will let you know if we get up to anything interesting... what am I saying? of course it will be interesting... doing anything here is, by definition. If you have a coffee, you are having a coffee... IN PARIS... if you walk down the street, you are walking down the street... IN PARIS... if you stub your toe while walking down... you get the idea.

No comments: