Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some little movies I made

While I was traveling around, I took about 1400 pictures [no, I won't just put them into a single, long post!]... also, I shot a few little movies... here are two that seem worth taking a look at. I tried to upload another one, but I think that it is too big for Blogger... I will try again, as it is pretty funny. For now, though, check these ones out.

The first is of the Moulin de Trobodec at Pointe de Beg an Fri in Brittany. I shot the little movie, because the still photos didn't seem to capture the essence of the mill:




The second film is an homage to the Lumiere brothers. It is called Train Arriving at the Station at Chambery:



You can compare it with the original, Train Arriving at the Station at La Ciotat.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

To make it really authentic, I should have run away from the computer monitor when I saw the train arrive!

filmguy said...

verrrry skerrrry!