Friday, September 19, 2008

Story of Stuff

Here's another great little show, called The Story of Stuff, where Annie Leonard gives a compelling account of... well ... STUFF! And, since my blog is called "stuff I am thinking", it seems appropriate that one finds out where all this stuff comes from.

Thank you to my and Bergman's friend, Val, for pointing out both this and the subject of the last post.

Her presentation is inspirational for two reasons: one, the content [watch it...]; and two, the way it is delivered. A lot of public speakers could learn a great deal by seeing her in action.

2 comments:

NKRobbins said...

There is a wonderful profile of Annie Leonard, creator of Story of Stuff, in the Sept/Oct 2008 issue of Women's Adventure Magazine. She is amazing. Check it out.

filmguy said...

Thanks for pointing this out, nk; I will take a look... she is great; I like the way she talks.